Is your company suffering from presenteeism?
- Presenteeism costs the US more than $150 billion annually.
- It accounts for 71% of the total cost of lost productivity.
- In a study of more than 12,000 employees, emotional problems were the greatest source of presenteeism, reducing productivity by 36%.
Presenteeism occurs when employees are physically present but experience decreased productivity due to an illness or some other barrier.
The underlying assumption is your employees need and want to work! How can Happy Matters help?
Happy employees experience:
- Reduction in stress and health related symptoms – 23%
- Improvement in job and life satisfaction – 24%
- Increase in productivity – 31%
- Increase in sales – 37%
Discover the power of a positive brain state in raising levels of happiness, reducing stress and building resilience.Read More